Protecting the safety of customer data is a core value of our company, and we would like to share the technology we use to keep your files secure.
1. We use HTTPS as the only protocol to transfer data
2. The apps are GDPR compliant
3. We adopt Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft Cloud infrastructures
4. We use Amazon AWS Cognito as our core service to manage users' login information. Amazon Cognito is compliant with SOC 1-3, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, and is HIPAA-BAA eligible
5. Our API is bonded with AWS Cognito, and so can only be accessed by authorized users
6. We use AES, an ISO/IEC 18033-3 standard, to encrypt users' projects from the front end
7. We store project files in Amazon AWS S3, where it's then encrypted again using S3 default encryption
8. The bucket in S3 is completely private and cannot be accessed publicly
9. The S3 bucket is bonded with AWS Cognito, which means only logged-in users can access their own files
10. Users have the option to store project data in local storage or in our secure online storage
11. Payments are processed by our service provider Stripe, which is certified with the highest PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance rating
12. We do not sell or compromise your information to other marketers—never have and never will!